Thursday, October 18, 2007

Take luck!

I must not be fully adjusted to the time change yet. I guess my brain is tired and the people here are going to start to think I am a complete idiot. Someone just said "thank you" to me and my response was "your problem". I was going to say "you're welcome" but then switched to "no problem" midway through the phrase. Brilliant.

And while I am posting such a random thought, I would also like to tell you, Dana, in case you are reading this, that I have met a man whom I shall henceforth refer to as "Indian Brent". I swear, your husband has an Indian twin. He works in the Mebaz store that I've been to twice. He is 100% Brent, except with black hair and dark skin, and maybe a little shorter. Poor guy must have been wondering why I kept staring at him the whole time I was in the store. The resemblence is just too funny. I felt too weird asking if I could take his picture, otherwise I would have posted it!

No comments: