Sunday, October 14, 2007

COURT IS IN INDIA!!!




Wow. This has been a LONG trip. I finally landed in Hyderabad a few hours ago and I'm not very tired yet, so I just took a sleeping pill - we'll see how long this blog can last!. The Taj Krishna is very nice... and I have a butler! I think I will enjoy my stay here.

The rest of Hyderabad, as far as I could tell in the dark, is not very nice. It's different than anything I've ever seen before. The craziest thing is that I haven't seen a single traffic light. Traffic is madness (and that was at midnight - who knows what it's like during the day)! Honking serves as the main form of traffic signalling. It's just nuts. Also, I saw a man sleeping by the side of the road, cuddled up with rocks!

But.... It's almost 2 am here and I have to get up around 9 if I want to work out. And the sleeping pill I swallowed about 5 minutes ago has suddenly made me dizzy and tired! So I'm posting these pics and signing off.

Let me just post these room photos and I'll hopping in bed to watch HBO.

No comments: