Monday, October 22, 2007

All Byyyyy Myself...

Well, there were four, then three, then two, now one. Chris left Wednesday, Jon left Saturday, and Brian left tonight. Now it's just me! I'm feeling kind of lonely right now but I have a lot of work to do, and I put Fried Green Tomatoes on.

Before you feel TOO sorry for me, though, I'll remind you that there are several other expats who sit near me in the office. I also know a few others from the trip to Agra. I was invited to go to Bangalore next weekend with a group of 4, but it sounds like they are pretty much going there just to party. Plus, the following weekend I'll be in Germany and I don't really want 4 straight weekends of travel. It's too much. I would rather stay here in Hyderabad, sleep in, do some sightseeing and shopping, and get a lot of work done.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. It's only Monday...

No comments: