Sunday, August 26, 2007

Phil's football weekend

I do feel bad that the "Philip and Courtney blog" has really been the Courtney and Brittany and Ruby and Dora blog lately! So here's a quick update on Phil, who is currently in St. Louis. He was there this weekend for a football alumni game. I was pretty worried because last year, his friend Gregg tore his ACL in that game. I did NOT want my husband coming home with an injury right before our trip to Hawaii!!! But it's ok, he's just a little sore and it sounds like he had a great time catching up with all his college buddies. Unfortunately, there are no pictures for this post, because guys just don't take as many pictures for their get-togethers as girls do!

Don't worry, though, I will be posting TONS of pictures of our trip to Maui! We leave on Thursday!! (Right after my last CPA exam on Wednesday - so yes, right now I am blogging when I really should be studying).

No comments: