Saturday, August 25, 2007

Congrats, Bea!

If you couldn't tell from her presence in the blog, Brittany has been living with us this summer. Back in March she was offered an internship at Watson Wyatt, whose offices just happen to be located 2 blocks away from Deloitte in downtown Dallas. Although she wasn't quite sure about things at the beginning of the summer, Brittany did an awesome job as an intern and was offered a full-time position with Watson Wyatt after graduation. Lucky for me, she accepted! Now Phil and I will both have sisters in Dallas! We are so excited!!




"I want to be an actuary!"


I took all of these pictures a couple of weeks ago when I got a chance to see Brittany's office at the end of the day. I just now figured out how to get the pictures off my new PDA. I must admit I'm a little jealous of Bea's way cool situation at the Trammell Crow building. I'm on the 15th floor at Deloitte in Chase Tower and I can't even see the light of day from my cube. But Brittany is on the 43rd floor and check out her amazing city views!!!!







No comments: