Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Home sweet home!

  1. It's great to be home!!! Phil picked me up at the airport yesterday afternoon and gave me a bouquet of roses. He has a beard now! I will have to post a picture of his new look later.
  2. Yesterday was the day that would not end. I skipped back 7 hours and the flight from Frankfurt to Dallas was a nearly unbearable 11.5 hours in duration. Ugh. I hope I don't have to travel again anytime soon for work. I am thoroughly sick of fleugzeugs.
  3. All of my photos from my trip to Germany are posted here.
  4. Sorry, there will not be any interesting posts for a while. I am going to be swamped at work and studying for my audit exam/running in my spare time! Maybe Phil will take up blogging. I do feel bad that the "Court and Phil blog" is really just the Courtney blog.

No comments: