Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's self-cleaning!!!

Tonight we had a debate about an old Friends episode. The question was, in the episode where Joey and Chandler are discussing sharing soap ("soap is soap! It's self-cleaning!") which one made the comment, "The next time you take a shower, think about the last thing I wash and the first thing you wash." I said Chandler. Phil said Joey. So I went to find it on YouTube. Instead, I found this:



This cracks me up because I actually tried to take a video of this toilet in the Frankfurt airport because I was so fascinated by its self-cleaning magic. However, I decided that would be kind of weird so I didn't. But it turns out that somebody else was equally impressed by the same toilet, took a video, and posted it on YouTube. So what the heck... I'll share their video.

No comments: