Friday, September 14, 2007

Waves to Wine Cycling Tour!

Back in May, I organized a Deloitte team to participate in the MS 150 cycling tour and Phil and I rode together on Team Deloitte. We rode about 160 miles over the course of 2 days, starting in Frisco and ending in Fort Worth. It was an amazing experience! This month, I have been invited to join other Deloitte team captains from across the country by riding with Deloitte's San Francisco team in the Waves to Wine MS 150 bike tour on September 29 & 30.

We will again be covering over 150 miles in just two days, starting by crossing the Golden Gate Bridge and ending in beautiful wine country. I am excited for the challenge that this bike tour will present, but it is nothing compared to the challenges faced by people afflicted by multiple sclerosis. You can join me in the fight against MS by making a contribution to support my effort. Please help by making a donation - large or small - to fight MS. Your contribution is tax-deductible and will fund important research to find a cure for MS as well as programs for those living with the disease. Whatever you can give will help!

You can donate to this cause online with just a few easy clicks. View my participant page and click “Donate to Participant” to help in this cause.

And of course, I will keep you posted on my progress via the Court & Phil blog!

Sam's Club MS150 - May 5 & 6, 2007

No comments: