Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Let's go to the mall!

I needed a couple of small things that the hotel didn't have, so I was told to go to Inorbit, a shopping mall near the hotel and office. The signs say that it is South India's largest shopping mall. I got a couple of things at HyperCity, which is like a Target.

I didn't actually need Listerine, but the label amused me so much that I had to buy it.


Also, as I was leaving the mall, I saw a sign for Gloria Jean's Coffee. Working at Gloria Jean's in the Saddle Creek Shopping Center in Germantown, TN was one of my first jobs. I loved that store, and I've complained a lot about it being gone. (I don't actually drink coffee at all, but I like Gloria Jeans' non-coffee drinks better than Starbucks'). Imagine my surprise to see that I can get Gloria Jeans in Hyderabad but not in Germantown. I didn't actually have time to find it, because I wanted to get to the office early, but I am definitely going back to Inorbit this weekend. :)

And of course, my good friend Coke, dressed in a festive label. I'm so glad I can get this stuff anywhere in the world!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I just realzed the HIMYM reference! That was such a great episode!