Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Finding out!

I caved. I just don't think I can wait until the end of January to know the first tidbit of information about our sweet baby! We're going to find out!

We have a doctor's appointment on August 31st. However, I don't think I want the ultrasound technician to be a part of our special moment. Therefore, we're going to bring a card and an envelope and ask her to write it down (if she can tell).

In October, we're taking our "babymoon" vacation to Puerto Rico. We'll be there on Phil's 31st birthday, so the plan is that we will find a secluded spot on the beach that day and open the card!

1 comment:

ruth said...

i'm totally glad you caved...i can barely stand not knowing when my friends don't find out! you'll be glad and there will be PLENTY of surprises throughout your pregnancy, the day he or she is born, and every day after that...haha!:)