Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Going back to India!

Hooray! I get to go back to India in January 2009... this time for 6 weeks. Yes, it's a long time to be away from home and my sweet husband and darling pugs. However, I loved India and I am excited to go back. I don't have to do any laundry, cooking, or ironing for 6 whole weeks! And the best part is that we are planning to take a trip to Rome at the end of my 6 weeks!

This provides a great incentive for us to get through Baby Step 2 of our Total Money Makeover by the end of 2008. If not, no trip to Rome. But we're already ahead of our plan, and we are sticking to it and making a game of it. I haven't felt deprived of anything. It feels great to be in control of our personal finances.

This is a YouTube video that someone else from Deloitte just posted upon returning from a 6-week rotation. I love the song, and the images bring back great memories from my fall visit to Hyderabad.

No comments: