Monday, February 11, 2008

Long time no post!

In Moser news, we had a gorgeous, sunny, 70-degree weekend. On Saturday morning we did a 37-mile ride in south Arlington with Lone Star Cyclists and Fort Worth Cyclists. There must have been 100 people there, and you could choose from a 37-mile, 57-mile, or 100-mile route. I felt a little wimpy choosing the shortest one, but we haven't been doing much more than 30 miles at a time lately. It was a beautiful morning and we even did a few unexpected all-out sprints due to snarling dogs.

Sunday was equally nice so we did a very short run at the track and then played tennis. Then we went to Costco where I found a beautiful $20 dog "sofa bed" to further pamper my sweet pugs. Ruby especially enjoys it because she loves to snuggle. I think they pretty much have a bed in every room of the house now...



(isn't this picture nice and clear? Phil took it on his new iPhone! Oh yeah, I should have blogged about that last week. I won a contest at work and the prize was an iPhone!!!! It's so awesome!)

No comments: