Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Moment of Truth... for the pugs

What do you know, I've been laughing about Fox's ridiculous new show "Moment of Truth" for weeks, and now that I'm actually watching it, I'm quite entertained.

Phil started in with ideas of questions for our pug Ruby. Don't lie, Ruby.... we all know that these questions should all be answered in the affirmative, anyway!
  1. Have you ever stuck your tongue up the chute of your feeder to get more than your pre-portioned meal allowed?
  2. Have you ever bitten your sister so hard you made her bleed?
  3. Have you ever pooped in the dining room when it was just too cold to go outside?
  4. Have you ever humped your own sister?
  5. Have you ever accidentally expressed your anal glands on Daddy's pillow?

In other pug news, I took the babies to the vet a few days ago for their rabies shots and annual check-ups. I was really nervous for Dora because recently I noticed a tiny bald spot on her, where the skin underneath was a different color (white) than the rest of her skin (tan). I was so worried that it might be a cancerous spot or something terrible. When I told the vet about it and asked if he knew what it might be, he just laughed at me. "I can tell you exactly what it is," he said. "It's just a scar." Ruby strikes again. Those two can really get in some bad fights!

Anyway, sorry for the lack of blogging lately, if anyone has been checking. Our camera is beyond fixing. Not that I would have had anything interesting to photograph, though. Nothing new has happened in the past few weeks. Work suddenly has me slammed but I get to go to Memphis next week for a client, so that means I get to see my parents, Steph, Ben, and Austin!

No comments: