Thursday, December 6, 2007

Peabody ducks

I have been in sunny Florida all week. Great, huh? Except that pretty much all I've seen is the dreary inside of the facilities at the Orlando Convention Center! They might as well make us have training in South Dakota or something. Don't torture me by sending me somewhere sunny and nice and then make me sit inside all day!!!

We did stay at the Peabody Hotel, though, which was very nice. One afternoon I got out of class early enough to see the ducks march from the fountain onto the red carpet and into the elevator. Very cute. (Although the fountain at the original Peabody in Memphis, as I recall, is much bigger and better!)

And if any Bogott family members recall the "incident" with the amorous ducks in Memphis, well... it happened while I was watching the ducks here, too. Unfortunately I didn't capture a picture of it on my camera phone, but it was hilarious.

But, here's someone else's YouTube video of the marching of the ducks at the Orlando location - enjoy!

No comments: